Because I was feeling rather fancy this morning, I decided to make it a “Day of Chanel” as I was getting ready. Though normally, I don’t plan on being ‘brand-loyal’ in the mornings, I enjoyed not mixing and matching today. I can confidently say that Chanel is my favorite luxury brand of cosmetics, but I do own other brands as well (and I use different items/products on a daily basis). However, I find that Chanel products are reliable – in a “no fuss” kind of way – and, I definitely believe that if I invest in certain products, I’ll receive good results.
With that said, here’s the product list:
1. CHANEL Blush in “Espiegle” #65
2. CHANEL Natural Finish Loose Powder – Poudre Universelle Libre in #20 “Clair”
3. CHANEL UV Essentiel Multi-Protection Daily UV Care SPF 50
4. CHANEL Vitalumiere Radiance Fluid Makeup SPF 15 in “Ivoire” #7
5. CHANEL Hydramax + Active Lip Care
6. CHANEL Ultra Correction Line Repair Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream (SAMPLE)
*Pictures taken using CANON POWERSHOT SD1300 IS DIGITAL ELPH (12.1 Megapixels)
*Click on images to enlarge.
Yup, all because I was feeling fanciful today. As cheesy as it sounds – it was a great way to start off my morning.