Here’s a quick face of the day post for those who are curious what products are “on rotation.” I wasn’t in the mood to mess around with anything relatively new and had to get out the door quickly — so, basicially what you’ll see here are products that are ‘slap on-able.’
1. I had added something new to my skincare routine this morning: the Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum. So far, I really like it, but I think it’s best to apply this at night under a night cream. For now, I like it during the day for an extra oomph. Pictured here is a sample size from my Beauty Insider points.
2. I’ve had a random, stubborn spot lately that needs some intense treatment. I’ve been layering my La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo: Dual Action Acne Treatment to keep the acne-fighting ingredients going during the day.
3. My foundation of choice has been the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc. It’s back in rotation after I veered away to use BB creams. I forgot how much I adored this foundation.
4. The Benefit Erase Paste in Fair is my concealer lately. See the review here. You’ll also be seeing more of Benefit cosmetics since I’ve been obsessed with their products the last few weeks. This product is great for brightening up dark spots, even post-hyperpigmentation.
5. The highlighter I’ve been using is The NARS Multiple in “Luxor” and I’m so in love with this. “Luxor” is an iridescent pink that is pretty and natural, and gives the skin a hint of a glow. Love.
6. For blush, I’m using MAC’s “Melba,” which is just okay for me. On me, it’s bit more reddish orange than I’d like so I have to use a light hand. I guess I’m a pink-blush girl all the way, but this has been in my collection and it deserves some use/love.
1. The lips have been kept simple as usual, but I’ve been in my Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Rose. This is also a Beauty Insider sample and I really like it. However, I think I still prefer for my Dior balm over this one. The Rose shade is tinted so it helps when I’m in a rush.
Not pictured — but, I’m still on my Naked Basics kick. I’ll let you know when I’m using something different! :)