I present to you yet another modest haul. I wish I could say that I accumulated these items over time to make it seem more practical, but I didn’t, lol. What can I say? YouTube made me do it.
1. MAC – Duo Fibre Blending/Tapered Brush 286
2. Revlon – Colorburst Lipstick 006 “Pink Sugar”
3. Josie Maran – Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40+ (not full size)
4. Kat Von D – Painted Love Lipstick in “Agatha”
5. Bare Minerals – Matte Mineral Foundation in “Golden Fair”
6. MAC – Mineralize Concealer in NW 15
7. Fresh – Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment (white tube)
All items purchased were based on stellar reviews online either via YouTube, blogs, and various review sites. None were items that I needed – as all hauls seem to be this way, haha. However, I was curious about everything I got apart from the Bare Minerals matte foundation.
Side note –> I have a love-hate relationship with Bare Minerals. When I was much younger, and before the time of using liquid foundations, I only used mineral ones. At that time, BM was the option that every one was raving about simply because nothing else was available yet (in my opinion). When the matte formula was first released, the shade “Golden Fair” wasn’t available, so I used “Fairly Light” which was too neutral-toned for me. Because of the unsuccessful color match, I gave up and moved onto bigger and better things – only to forget about BM for years. Recently, I got re-interested in BM’s matte foundation because of the shade “Golden Fair.” Just by looking at the loose powder particles I could tell this would be more of a suitable match for me.
I’ve decided to give BM another try because:
1. The shade “Golden Fair”;
2. the “click, lock, go” thing that makes everything less messy;
3. the introduction of the matte formula;
4. and, because Houston’s nearly year long heat wave is rapidly approaching, and I know liquid foundation will begin to slip and slide all over my face.
Having said all these things, I hope to report back to you soon.
What are you hauling? Anything you would recommend?
*Pictures taken using CANON POWERSHOT SD1300 IS DIGITAL ELPH (12.1 Megapixels)