1. The Benefit ‘Hello Flawless!’ powder foundation is what I’ve been dusting all over my face on a daily basis. It’s easy to use because of the coverage and longevity of the product — once applied, I don’t have to worry about it and can carry on with my day without worrying about my face coming off, lol.
2. The Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in shade 2-pink has been a go-to of mine that has been recently promoted to being my favorite blush. Although I normally go back and forth between this blush and MAC’s “Well Dressed,” I’ve been sticking with my Giorgio Armani blush for at least the past two weeks.
3. I’ve been setting my makeup with Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray. It’s not anything I’d write home about, but I’m just in the process of using up the product. For now, it does what it’s supposed to do but I’m eager to move on from it and find something else. Good thing I got the sample size here!
1. Probably like the rest of the world, I’m currently obsessed with my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. I’ve been using all but the black shade and have been embracing the “naked” or natural look. It’s just so easy to do and practical.
2. The Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow is a new product that I’ll be posting about soon. This has replaced ALL my brow products and I’m very happy with the results.
3. Maybelline’s Dream Lumi concealer/highlighter pen is something new I’m trying. So far, I really like it. I’ll be posting a review soon — although I’m a little late on it. I wouldn’t say it should replace the YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch, and I think it’s a better alternative for the Clinique Airbrush Concealer.
4. Just a standard eyelash curler by KOJI. A great alternative for those who don’t want to spend the money on the Shu Uemura curler.
1. The Shiseido Mascara Base is a product I will NEVER be without. You need this. Especially if you’ve got Asian lashes. Trust me.
2. Currently trying to use up my Kiss Me Heroine Volume and Curl Mascara. I really like it and will repurchase.
What are some of your favorites as of late? What’s your face routine?
As always, thanks for reading.